Pear’d is not Exclusive
Pear’d offers anyone the highest quality, personal & preventative care, after all, everyone should have the chance to live the life they’ve planned.
Do you want an understanding,
long-term partnership with your doctor?
The Pear’d Benefits
- Unlimited visits
- Yearly Physical Exams
- No copay
- No deductible
- No coinsurance
- One-on-one preventative, primary, & chronic care
- Long-term partnership with your practitioner
- Episodic care for most acute issues and Urgent Care Services
- Unparalleled access to your Primary Care Provider
- Appointments within 24 hours or same day Urgent Care
- Text and email access to your Primary Care Provider
- After hours urgent care
- Secure online cloud access to personal health records
- Referrals to trusted specialists
- A continuous focus to prevent illnesses
- $50 per urgent care visit at some clinics if not a member of that clinic (see our clinics list for participating clinics).
- Low THC Oil Registry Cards (see below)
Benefits may vary by clinic
A warm partnership with your doctor will drive your healthiest years yet.
Low THC Oil Registry Cards
HUCFM is excited to offer Low THC Oil Registry Cards to those patients who will benefit from this product with the following conditions:
- Cancer, when such diagnosis is end stage or the treatment produces related wasting illness or recalcitrant nausea and vomiting
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage
- Seizure disorders related to diagnosis of epilepsy or trauma related head injuries
- Multiple sclerosis, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage
- Crohn’s disease
- Mitochondrial disease
- Parkinson’s disease, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage
- Sickle cell disease, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage
- Tourette’s syndrome, when such syndrome is diagnosed as severe
- Autism spectrum disorder, when (a) patient is 18 years of age or more, or (b) patient is less than 18 years of age and diagnosed with severe autism
- Epidermolysis bullosa
- Alzheimer’s disease, when such disease is severe or end stage
- AIDS when such syndrome is severe or end stage
- Peripheral neuropathy, when symptoms are severe or end stage
- Patient is in hospice program, either as inpatient or outpatient
- Intractable pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder resulting from direct exposure to or witnessing of a trauma for a patient who is at least 18 years of age.
In order to be eligible for a card through our practice you must be a member of our Pear’d program. This program costs $100 per member per month, provides our patient with unlimited Primary Care without c0-pays, co-insurance, or bills due after the time of service. Cardholders must remain active in the Pear’d Program and must remain current or card approval will be rescinded.
The process requires an initial evaluation with our practitioners to determine your eligibility. This does require an office visit and is non refundable.
At the discretion of our practitioners a decision will be made to approve or not approve the patient for a card.
“Possibly the most welcomed result of a Pear’d membership is the enthusiasm patients are showing to take a proactive involvement in their health.
By doing so, they are understanding how what they experienced yesterday, may shape the way they’ll feel tomorrow.”
Primary Care Physician